If you’re reading this, perhaps you’ve begun to notice a loved one experiencing cognitive decline or behavior changes. Or, maybe you have decided that it’s time to seek out external assistance such as in-home help or placement in a long-term care community, but aren’t sure where to begin.
Wherever you are in your journey with the memory impairment of a loved one, you should know you are not alone. It can be overwhelming and oftentimes family members don’t where to begin to seek help. This is when Dementia Awareness is so powerful.
Through my Family Dementia Awareness Counseling program, I help you and your family understand the dementia symptoms your loved one is experiencing and, through customized strategies tailored to your families’ needs, I help you manage these dementia symptoms and behaviors.
During a 90-minute online consultation, I will talk to you about the challenges you are facing within your family to provide you with:
• General education on what dementia is and how it affects loved ones
• Coaching to reduce caregiver stress
• Suggestions to modify your home environment
• Strategies to manage challenging behaviors
• Information to keep your loved one active or engaged
• Ideas to create a more enjoyable dining experience
• General ongoing care support as needed
It’s easy to schedule a consultation and gain peace of mind that you have a plan in place to support your loved one. Just click here or email email@example.com. You will get a free copy of my book, A Loving Approach to Dementia Care, if you sign up for a session as well!