Family Dementia Care Counseling
You aren’t alone.
There are so many families who are dealing with the onset of dementia symptoms just like you. It can be overwhelming and you might not even know where to begin.
That is where becoming Dementia Aware comes in.
- General education on dementia
- Coaching to reduce caregiver stress
- Suggestions to modify your home environment
- Strategies to manage challenging behaviors
- Information to keep your loved one active and engaged
- Ideas to create a more enjoyable dining experience
- Resources to help with respite care and ongoing care support
These trainings will be specifically tailored to your family’s circumstances. Ongoing sessions are available if needed during this time of transition.